SlumDogRO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25/4/09 sat ; item missing or roll back ?

Go down

25/4/09 sat ; item missing or roll back ? Empty 25/4/09 sat ; item missing or roll back ?

Post  dahmuR Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:29 am

1st of all, i would like to say that. for all my effort from friday --> satuhrday. with 12hrs none stop hunting cards & making eq's.
Of all times my account got roll back/ hacked.
I'd like to make a complain & would personally want the head admin to consult this problem.
Wasn't easy to make what i did, & espically with the not 100% drop rate for cards, i hade to kill plenty of mobs, & endless killing of poring [Botak's Bug] ?

I made my full whitesmith eq with extra weapons & excess of cards, belive me if i told you what we're the items you seriously get annoyed when i ask you for it back.
Anyways, i also had 48 gold coins, to get my 2nd valkryie set, which didnt happen cause of this situation.
Not forgetting my pair of bzb, white smith, thanatos, & the list goes on & on..
Well, if you Game master, Admin, & people incharge, would knidly help out. My in-game name ; dahmuR(white smith), biiR, "GM my item missing" (paladin)

Well, if you cant trace me online. Seek my brother ' QtRs , xeQtR, you should know him, the sick champion in PvP

dahmuR

Back to top Go down